Monday 12 September 2016

Cyprus, Residential Area


I live in the apartments of Plato College on Souliou street, in the residential area of Limassol. At least, it is quiet and safe here. However, despite the fact that it is relatively far away from the centre of the city, I could find some interesting spots here as well.

A typical house in my neighbourhood.

A Greek orthodox church.

A dried out river.

Plato college.

For more impression and new experience I go to the Old City by bus 30 or simply on foot. Frankly speaking, it is not a long way. It is just 2 kilometres from my place or 30 minutes by walking.

The view from the pier in the Old Port.

Traditional Cypriot restaurant To Kypriakon in the Old Port.

Traditional appetizers. Snails in tomato sauce and paste from the black beans.

Lukum and Cyprus coffee. Honestly, it was the best lukum I have ever tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment