Tuesday 11 June 2019

The Baltic, The Remarkable Date

The breakwaterThe morning beach

I woke up late in the morning. Miraculously, the weather was absolutely perfect in spite of the yesterday's storm.

Traditionally, I went to the beach to enjoy the magnificent sea view and the hot sand.

Descent to the seaSunbathing

Actually, I have no special plans for today. I simply decided to be lazy and to spend this wonderful time strolling around the city and walking up and down the promenade digesting all the impressions I have received for the last two days.

The sea through the branchesThe old house

The promenade

Meanwhile, today is a special date in my calendar. In fact, it is my birthday. Honestly, I feel absolutely fine being alone even on this unusual day.

Nevertheless, my pleasure was to have met the amazing girls, who became a good company for my little celebration. We have talked a lot and we have drunken wine, not less. It was a real fun. 

The grains of amber

After all, the Baltic sea presented to me the grains of amber, which I gratefully took home. I hope, it will bring some happiness and good luck for the next year of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment