Wednesday 12 June 2019

The Baltic, Hot Sea

The Baltic seaThe horizon

The beach is extremely crowded today because of the unbearably hot temperature of 32 Celsius degrees. The local inhabitants must be really happy to have such an opportunity to go to the near-at-hand sea every time they need to escape from the boiling-hot conditions and refresh in the chilly water. I believe that, finally, I have found the place in Russia, where I would like to anchor when I retire.

Crowds of sunbathing people

Well, I am leaving this fantastic place this afternoon. Summing up, I would strongly recommend visiting Zelenogradsk to everyone, and personally I would like to return to the Baltic region again and very soon. Nevertheless, it might be a better idea to come here in August, when the sea's temperature is about 21-22 Celsius degrees.

Even at this blistering weather I allowed myself walking along the seashore once more, enjoying the last hours of my staying in the comfortable resort, the city of warm amber, pure mineral water and friendly cat lovers.

The terrace with the view to the sea

The duration of the flight from Kaliningrad to Moscow is only 1 hour and 40 minutes. Meanwhile, we were flying over Vilnius, Vitebsk and Smolensk at the height of 11300 metres and with the speed of 830 kilometres per an hour.

The plane is waiting to be loaded

On arrival, the city of Moscow greeted me with the cool weather. But I am not sad at all, because I have been charged by the strong north sun for many days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment