Sunday 3 January 2021

Spb, Big Walking


This is the final day of my staying in Saint Petersburg. After having my breakfast from the box I have left the backpack at the reception and set off for the street walking.


There are not many people in the streets, so it is a unique opportunity to make the photos of the bare architecture.



Meanwhile, the life in the city is awaking. No wonder, because tomorrow they are going to open the restaurants, and more people arrived here. Unfortunately, I am not going to experience this gastronomical pleasure. Just my luck!


Frankly speaking, the best idea during my short trip was to join an excursion with the professional guide along the Big Marine street with the length of 1.32 kilometers. Our guide stayed almost in front of every building to tell us some amusing stories and facts, so the excursion took more than three hours, and not many tourists have endured this adventure. Of course, I was among the strongest ones.


Extremely tired. Extremely frozen. And at the same time extremely happy. Eventually, I am at the railway station, waiting for my Sapsan to return to Moscow.


In short, it was not the best starting of the year, but it was a good point to refresh. Still, I hope to visit Saint Petersburg again and very soon, without these Corona restrictions.




No comments:

Post a Comment