Tuesday 23 September 2014

Spain, Busy and Picturesque Lloret

The bay in Lloret de MarAmong the pine trees

Lloret de Mar is the town, where I planned to stay with my friends first. However, after careful consdieration I decided to settle in Malgrat de Mar, which seemed to me more quiet and peaceful.
So, Lloret is renowned for its sandy beaches, long promenade, shops and lively night life. No wonder, that it is one of the most popular holiday resorts on the Costa Brava, and it attracts numerous young visitors from Spain, France, Germany and of course Russia.
I really liked our tour to Lloret, but busyness of this city, I suppose, would not let me feel fully relaxed. No railway station would be another inconvenience of staying here.



The streets of Lloret de Mar


The Castle of Sant Juan, which we have not visited 


Morning stroll through the modernist cemetery


Embracing the fisherman's wife



Beautiful gardens of Santa Clotilde



Diversity of the beaches in Lloret de Mar









No comments:

Post a Comment