Saturday 20 September 2014

Spain, Trip starts in St.Petersburg

On Nevsky Ave in Saint PetersburgSomewhere on the street of Saint Petersburg

Beach and city sightseeing. These are the opposite types of vacation, and they will be presented in one trip. It is wonderful, isn't it? So, I am going to spend two exciting weeks in bright Spain, which is able to offer different kinds of rest.

First, we fly from Novosibirsk to St. Petersburg, and after several hours we move with the Aeroflot airlines to the sunny country.

I should admit that my posts about Spain are not going to be so descriptive as it was before. So, there will be no need to read much. However, I am going to provide my numerous photos with the short but appropriate comments.

A canal
 Staying at St. Petersburg for 8 hours before flying to Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment