Sunday 12 June 2022

Karlovy Vary, Mineral Water


It was a nice awakening, cheerful shower and good breakfast with fresh coffee. So, now I am ready to start another page of my life.


In the early morning I went for a walking. I like it very much that the city is huddled by wooded hills from all sides.
In fact, there are three mountain ranges nearby: the Ore Mountains, the Doupov Mountains and the Slavkov Forest.
Eventually, I have decided to climb one of the nearby hills and admire the outlook of the city from an aerial view.


Later I went to the bus station to meet my old friend from Novosibirsk. She came here to spend one day specifically with me. Together we have observed the town, have had a nice lunch at some restaurant and had drunken coffee in the symbolic cafeteria Elefant.


Of course, the part of our entertainment was drinking mineral water from all accessible springs. It is for free :)


My friend has left me, because she had a return ticket to Prague. Meanwhile, I have decided to visit the open swimming pool at Thermal Saunia, where I could enjoy thermal water with temperature of 38 C. Such a useful activity for body and mind.


My weekend is almost over. Tomorrow I leave Karlovy Vary and return to my work. It was such a perfect weekend, indeed. Without any doubts, I would like to repeat it another time.


No comments:

Post a Comment