Monday 17 March 2008

Egypt, The very beginning

The territory of the hotelThe airport in Sharm El Sheikh

It was my first trip abroad. Moreover, it was the first time when I saw the sea. It was Egypt, the country with five thousand years of history. So, I went to the resort town of Sharm El Sheikh, located on the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula, on the coastal strip along the Red Sea.

Unfortunately, in those days I was not thinking about blogging at all, and now I can present the photos with little details. As a matter of fact, the detailed blogging I started in 2011 with the trip to Prague, and it was written in Russian. However, since 2013, with the trip to Israel, I've become more enthusiastic about writing the stories in English.

Actually, my usual post is dedicated to description of any single day when I am travelling during a regular vacation. And I am trying to tell not only about the personal impressions, but also about some amusing  facts that could be useful for the travelers. I hope, it is going to be fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment