Wednesday 13 February 2013

Israel. The city of dream.

The modern buildings of Tel Aviv

It is a very sunny and rather hot morning today! I decided to walk along the seashore after having my breakfast. There are many young people who go surfing here. At the same time I can see more elderly people from Germany or Britain and of course from Russia.


Russians are everywhere in Natania. People say that even the famous tennis player Maria Sharapova has got two flats here, and you often can meet her in the streets.


Only 10 shekels an I am in Tel Aviv. My bus number is 605. The trip takes about 45 minutes.


I arrived to the enormous bus station. There is an information desk, but a woman announced the wrong number, which I even couldn't find.
The local bus service is on the seventh floor, but there is no suitable route for me. So I went on the fourth floor and found the exit to the street.


I walked along Levinsky street, then I turned to Hertzl street, and after having walked for some time I found seashore. Honestly, it was not difficult, because I could smell the sea and I could feel the wind of the sea. It is unbelievable that I can choose the right direction by intuition!


Seafront is extremely picturesque.



What was interesting I met on my way? Grand skyscrapers and old beautiful houses, fishermen and dealers, shops and flea market.


After a long walk I had a meal at the seaside restaurant. I ordered some salads and Fettuccine with seafood. For drink I tried GoldStar beer. It was delicious but too much for my small stomach. I paid 115 shekels for my lunch. And the sum included the service (12%).


By the same path I returned to the bus station and got on the bus 506 from the sixth floor.


As usual, at night I go to the beach and enjoy listening to the sound of the surf.


No comments:

Post a Comment