Friday 20 February 2015

Belokuriha. Frost and horses.

The horsesRiding a horse

Today I have booked a horse riding. It is rather chilly outside, but I decided to do that before I return to Novosibirsk. The whole trip takes only one hour and it is about five kilometres in both directions. Nevertheless, I have got such positive emotions that I was inspired for the whole day.


We reached so-called "Bright glade" place, which was an open place with an amazing view of the fantastic mountains. The thing is that in three directions you can see the sky and the most part of a day the sun is visible. Simply, you can call this place "Sunny place".



A part of the journey was a simple walking, but we also tried galloping. It was breathtaking and sometimes it was risky. But, fortunately, we had an experienced guide beside us. My horse is named Burka and it looked well-groomed. Actually, as our guide said, there were three persons, who took care of the horses in the stable.They wash the horses, clean them and comb out.


Tonight we have a great karaoke-party at our sanatorium. My new acquaintance and I perform the songs of such popular russian bands as "Tanci minus", "Bi-2", and of course in the list is our favourite song "Horse" by Lube. The final composition of our music party became a song "Ryumka vodki na stole" by Grigory Leps.




No comments:

Post a Comment