Monday 16 February 2015

Belokuriha. Therapy and fun.

A ski slop in Belokuriha

Today the main healing procedures start in my sanatorium. After having the breakfast I headed for the bath procedures. It was the first time, when I tried maral bath. Generally, the bathing lasts about 15 minutes.You strip naked and sink into moving water, which is blended with some brown substance with unpleasant smell. Meanwhile, a nurse is watching you while this procedure goes on. In case of emergency she is ready to help. People say, that such baths have extremely strong influence on humans immune system. And it is good particularly for mens health.



Later, having taken some rest, I went to take sun bath. The day turned out to be bright and sunny. And it was magically quiet in the forest. Silence was interrupted by the sound of birds only.
I came across a clearing in the woods and occupied a stub to sit still and listen to the music of the nature.


Later there were another procedures at the sanatorium. When the treatment was finished, I went to conquer a ski slope.


Preliminarily, I found a trainer to take some ski lessons from. The first lesson started from the practice 30 metres slope for newcomers. My trainer soon realised that I am a rather capable student and offered me to move to the main ground. Having climbed up to the mountain with the rope tow, we started to hone my skills in doing plough. I cannot say for sure that I did it prefectly, but there were several moments when I felt that I was really fine with doing it. The lesson was over in one hour and I continued skiing on my own. Unfortunately, while skiing down I rashed out the track and for me it was a signal to stop my separate practising. First, I had to learn how to slow down the speed properly.


The entertainments in my sanatorium are quite interesting. For example, tonight there was a musical concert of parodies "One-on-one". But I decided to take part in a party game Mafia with other young peple from our sanatorium. 
Following my new tradition to play billiards at evenings, I go to the rest room and lose a game to another "unexperienced" gamer. I am not so lucky anymore, as the previous days.




No comments:

Post a Comment