Wednesday 18 February 2015

Belokuriha. Magical snowfall.

The snowy pine-treesA snowy pine-tree

The previous night turned out to be very noisy. Having danced at the local disco bar, I went to bed at three o'clock. First, I had many plans for the day, but I preferred to take a nap and to skip the activities.

In order to compensate the passivity, I made my usual walking tour up to the hill and regained my strength.

From the very morning it has been snowing all the way. And when I entered the forest, I was amazed by the marvellous look of the trees, which were covered with snow. With any wind gust the trees tried to throw off all this snowdrift on you. It was like magic!



For the evening I have a typical plan. First of all, I want to take part in some entertaining activities, which are organised by the hotel animators Lena, Alena and Kristina. And then I am going to play the billiards. But before, my new friend and I go to the local pub Beaver, where they serve original beer.




No comments:

Post a Comment