Tuesday 17 February 2015

Belokuriha. Winter pleasures.

The starting point of terrainkurThe ice rink

Today another type of treatment in sanatorium started for me. It is manual massage, which is quite popular here and you should book it in advance, otherwise you will not be able to join this procedure. During 60 minutes I was being smashed all over my body. The result revealed after several hours and my body started to languish. However, I decided to go at the skating rink near the sanatorium Rossiya.

It is nice, that there is a free bus service from my sanatorium to the other end of the resort. The minibus runs every hour from 9 to 19. So, I was delivered to the center of the resort in a few minutes.

Having come at the skating rink, I discovered that there was entrance fee of 100 rubles. Though, this rink was only for me, because there were no other people there. So, I started to make rounds.


While skating I had opportunity to observe a ski slope nearby with not numerous skiers.Quite possible, I will come back here to ski, because there is a rather simple slope and there is a big chance to slow down safely.






No comments:

Post a Comment