Sunday 11 June 2023

Karlovy Vary, Birthday


Happy birthday to me! At the hotel they prepared for me a small birthday cake. It was so nice of them. Anyways, I am going to continue this special day at swimming pool, with some spa procedures and of course eating good food and drinking good wine during the day.



I am one year older today, and maybe mineral water will help me stay younger. So, I have visited many springs in the city and tried the most suitable water for my health.



Another dessert in the emblematic café Elephant. So much sugar in one day, but I have a real excuse for that :)


Changing the clothes for another outing and food experience...


Oysters and champagne at my favourite restaurant in Karlovy Vary.


Absolutely satisfied by the time I have spent today, I am slowly walking back to the hotel, where another dinner is already waiting for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment