Friday 9 June 2023

Karlovy Vary, Photosession


As a part of my summer vacation I arrived to Karlovy Vary to stay in the SPA hotel Thermal for several days. Previous year I also visited the city in June, and it looks like the tradition already (by the way, here is the story about my previous trip). I hope, I will not be bored, because the city is small, and I already know it very well.

As usual, the best way to get to Karlovy Vary from Prague is by bus. It is cheap, fast and comfortable. And my hotel is located only in 15 minutes from the bus station on foot.


I have a fully renovated room at the hotel on the upper floor, and the view is one of the best, which I have ever experienced. I already imagine how I meet the morning sun from this lovely balcony.



Today my colleague arrives to the city as well, so we can spend the time together. I will be a free guide for him, and he will be a free photographer for me.



The city is small, but it is extremely cozy. We walked a lot, enjoying the sunny weather, talking with local people, drinking free mineral water etc. Suddenly, I found out that my friend after 4 years living in the republic already speaks Czech as a native, but to my shame I do not speak Czech at all.

At the end we were so tired, that we ordered a taxi to the restaurant, where we decided to have a dinner. I did not eat much, because at my hotel I have the dinner as well.



I have said goodbye to my friend, and he went back to his home town Plzen. Tomorrow I am expecting to have a busy day, so I need to have rest at the hotel.




No comments:

Post a Comment