Saturday 10 June 2023

Karlovy Vary, Spa activities

The breakfast is very good at the hotel, but I am trying to choose only healthy food, because I do not want to gain any extra weight,


When arriving to the hotel, I have a kind of 'full package' with meals during the day and some relaxing procedures. So, I want to believe that I would get not only mental, but also physical rest.


The distinctive feature of the hotel is the presence of the open-air swimming pool with regular and mineral water. Moreover, I have the access to the different types of  saunas, located in the hotel. Very nice indeed!


I also pushed myself to go out and observe a little bit the city.


Such a relaxing day, and mostly I have spent it at the hotel. I promise, that tomorrow it will be more active.



No comments:

Post a Comment