Sunday 8 October 2017

Alanya, The Lighthouse

The lighthouse in the harbor of AlanyaThe sea and the sky

It has been raining from the very morning. Still, I headed for the beach to enjoy the deserted beach. To my surprise there were some people swimming in the sea. Probably, they were the Russians, because those brave people were not afraid of bad weather at all.



Honestly, it was a good idea to take the book with me from home. Now, while it is raining, I can take my time and read the novel at Starbucks with a cup of coffee.


When the rain went away I continued my walking to the harbour. My aim was taking photos of this beautiful lighthouse of the delicate white colour. In truth, the height of this lighthouse is only 22 metres, but people say that the light is visible from the distance of 200 miles. There is also a viewpoint on the top, and there must be some fee to enter it.


The rain did not want to back down. At the evening it was raining cats and dogs. I even had to wait in the central building of the hotel for several hours until the rain stops. My shoes were absolutely soaked. Just my luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment