Saturday 14 October 2017

Alanya, The Day of Return

Turquoise sea waterAntalya airport

This is the final day of my staying in Turkey. In general, I am quite satisfied with the hotel. I realize that it could be much better, if I paid more, but the chosen option is optimal for my limited budget. Nevertheless, the atmosphere in this marvelous city is great, and the sea, what is most important, is superb here. So, the hotel itself is not such an important thing while staying in Alanya, if you are not far from the beach.


The last visit of Kleopatra beach, the last coffee at Starbucks, the last pomegranate juice. Goodbye, Alanya!



They picked up from the hotel 5 hours before the flight. The trip to the airport took us about 2 hours. Still, the check-in was not opened yet, and we had to wait in the common area. Moreover, the taking off was delayed for half an hour due to the late arrival of the airplane...
Finally, I am aboard. Our route goes over Turkey, Black Sea, Stavropol region and Kazakhstan. The estimated duration of the flight is 5 hours and twenty minutes.

1 comment: