Friday 6 October 2017

Alanya, The Fruit Market

A fruit market in AlanyaChoosing the fresh fruits on the market

Another sunny morning in Alanya. After having breakfast I rushed to the beach. I should be there in the right time, before the sun starts to burn cruelly.


The sea is storming a little. And it is really funny to watch and experience its power.


It is Friday. So, there is the special bazaar organised in Alanya, where you may buy fruit and vegetables. Everything is fresh and for the reasonable price. It is operating till 6 pm, but at the end they more likely will give you some discount, if you start bargaining. 



At home I could enjoy the harvested crop. The bananas and grapes were the best.


There are so many shops, bars and restaurant in the Boulevard of Ataturk. I stayed for the night coffee at the Simit Saray. Americano with milk cost me only 6.75 liras. 


I continue my walking in the shining shopping streets.




No comments:

Post a Comment