Thursday 12 October 2017

Alanya, Another Day of Sun

The promenade along Alanya seashoreA ship on the horizon

The day was mainly devoted to the shopping. And this shopping was generally for my new friend. Nevertheless, I have also made some small purchases. Honestly, I was really jealous of the ability of my fellow to bargain. At the same time, I understood that it is much easier to get a discount if you are working in pairs, so we took a chance to master our skills in acting. Sometimes it was not pleasant at all to communicate with the sellers, but in many cases it was really funny!
Still, there was some time for visiting the beach and other leisure activities, such as walking along the promenade and idle strolling in the city's streets.



On this wonderful sunny day I met so many wonderful flowers and could not but enrich my photo gallery!




No comments:

Post a Comment