Friday 30 March 2018

Europe, A Quiet Morning in Germany

The Jan Wellem monument on the Market Square in DusseldorfThe Rhine river

The morning of Friday. It is quiet in the streets, and nothing reminds of yesterday's merriment. Only a few people are walking and talking lazily, but the janitors are doing their regular work. It smells shampoo.



The sun is shining aloud, and I am enjoying my time on the riverbank. Tomorrow I will be at home, in Novosibirsk, where the Winter is still reigning.



The airport is very accessible from the city centre. It is only 15 minutes by train. And it costs only 2.80 euro in one way. The direction T11 delivers you right to the terminal. There is also opportunity to experience monorail if you choose T1.


While boarding with S7 I was asked to change my electronic boarding pass for the paper one due to the fact that the electronic ticket could not be scanned. Nevertheless, it was done very easy and fast.

I had a stopover in Moscow and then I arrived to the cold, but hearty city of Novosibirsk.


No comments:

Post a Comment