Thursday 10 September 2015

Malta, Sunny day after a storm

The view to Valletta over the seaValletta view

I keep on studying at English school and I really like it because our teacher does her job really well with ease and fun.
Today The students were listening to me enchanted while I was telling them about extreme temperatures in winter and summer in Siberia. People still know a little about Russia and Siberia specifically.


After the lessons I decided to visit town Silema. Once I noticed from the window of the bus while traveling to Valletta that there are a lot of shops there. 




I got off on Silema ferries bus stop and went on a shopping spree. After making some purchases I stepped down to the seashore and relaxed for a while, sunbathing and watching on the restless sea.


Having had my dinner at home, I followed my new tradition to observe night Malta. For this time I went to Silema. It is almost 20:30 and there are so many people at the streets walking and at the restaurants eating. I found such a remarkable place as old sailors pub. Unfortunately, Guinness here is bottled, so I tried a local ale which is called blue label. Later there was Dubliner pub with a pint of Killkenny.

That night was finished by visiting the Saint George's bay, where I was eating the food from a local supermarket and listening to the noise of the sea.


When I came back home I discovered in my pockets more than ten cards from the different night clubs which were given to me in Paceville while I was strolling in the streets. These cards all say "pay for one drink and get a double". I still remember how I explained away the offer of another girl to treat her to a drink. Hopefully, I was right-minded that time and I did not follow them.





No comments:

Post a Comment